The ReadyHome Motion Sensor is an encrypted PIR that is as powerful as it is affordable. Leveraging proprietary S-Line Technology it encrypts signals sent to the ReadyHome Touchscreen and is pet immune up to 40 pounds.
- Provides Security Coverage Up To 30' In A Large Open Area
- Use To Create Smart Home Rules
- Pet Immune Up To 40lbs
- Range: 30'x40'
- Maximum Horizontal Sensing Angle: 80deg
- Battery: AAA Alkaline
- Open the sensor by using the push tab on the bottom of the sensor and remove the battery pull tab from the sensor.
- From the Interactive Touchscreen, navigate to Settings by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- From Settings, navigate to Advanced Settings > Enter your Master Code
- If you do not know your master code, from the Alarm.com mobile app, navigate to Users and choose the user labeled “Master”.
- Tap “Panels” to view the 4-digit master code.
- Tap Security Sensors
- Tap Auto Learn Sensors
- Activate your sensor by waving your hand in front of the device (motion sensors have a 3 min time out so be sure it detects no motion for at least 3 min between attempts).
- Once the sensor is recognized change the source type to Power G (if it is not automatically changed) and rename your sensor.
- Choose the preferred chime by tapping “Add” on the touchscreen.
- Click Here To Download the Installation Guide
Refer to the Alarm.com Knowledge Base for more information.